Tuesday, September 18, 2012

About me...


My name is Leonardo, I’m from Italy and I will attend the last high school year as a border student at North Broward. This is my first blog and I will post my English assignments.
I have decided to come overseas because I wanted to make a new experience and I have chosen Florida because of the warm weather. I'm glad to be at North Broward prep school and I’m sure that I will improve my English and know more about a different culture. 

Here in North Broward is a completely different life than in Italy, I was used to finish school at 2 o’clock in the afternoon and go home, here I finish at half past 3 and then I go to my dorm. This is only one of the aspects that changed my life, I think I will get used to this after some time. There are also positive aspects, I meet a lot of new friends, not only from the US but also from different other countries. This helps me so much to understand other cultures and I know that in the future this will help me in my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment